Queria game christians dating questions for the
Every Wednesday, we’re currently posting 10 Would You Rather questions on a particular theme. These can be great ‘getting to know you‘ activities for both you and your young people.
If you’re not sure how to play this game, it’s pretty simple – you ask your youth group if they’d rather do/have/be choice A or choice B and they have to decide which they’d prefer. For a more detailed explanation, check out our guide on how to play Would You Rather.
This week, we have another 10 Christian-themed questions. We published 10 of them a few weeks ago and we’ll publish more in the future, so we’ll update the links below as more are produced.
10 Christian Would You Rather Questions – Part 2
Would you rather…
- be a prostitute but have helped the spies escape Jericho or be a virgin that gives birth to Jesus and have your reputation ruined?
- be Gideon with an army of 300 against 135,000 or Joshua trusting that walking around and shouting would bring down the walls of Jericho?
- be David and have it recorded that you had an affair with a married woman and had her husband killed or be like Solomon and have an intimate account of your love affair in the Bible?
- have been John and foreseen all that happens in Revelation knowing there’s nothing you can do about it or have to live through it?
- have your diet be manna and quail or locusts and honey?
- have been Mary watching Jesus be crucified or been one of the thieves next to him?
- work 14 years for two wives or get your brother’s birthright by stealing it? (both refer to Jacob)
- have been baptized by John The Baptist or been in the upper room at Pentecost?
- have been destroyed by water in the flood or by sulfur in Sodom and Gomorrah?
- live through a plague of locusts or a plague of frogs?
Discussion / Activities
Here are a few ideas of church youth group activities and discussions you could have surrounding the questions listed above:
- That God can use anyone, no matter what they’ve done in the past (the prostitute / David)
- That God can use anyone, even if they don’t believe they’re capable (Gideon)
- The crucifixion
- Perseverance and dedication (Jacob)
- Holy Spirit
If you liked these question ideas, take a look at all our other Would You Rather questions – there are loads more on all kinds of different themes (not just Christian ones).
Question: What other Christian youth group activities could these particular questions be tied into? We’d love to hear your ideas in the comments below.
You can also connect with us by:
- Signing up to receive our posts via email
- Following us on Twitter
- Liking us on Facebook
- Signing up to our RSS feed
Filed Under: Would You Rather Questions, Youth Group ActivitiesTagged With: Would You Ratherhttp://youthworkinit.com/10-christian-would-you-rather-questions-part-2/