Her service for hippies dating audio just
Hippie chicks can be some of the most exciting, intriguing ladies you will ever date! A relationship with us is far from any normal relationship. We prefer to have our relationships carried out in a hippie fashion that may not suit the needs of some not-so hippie individuals.
If you've got your eye on that hot hippie chick, here are 9 things you need to know before you try and court that foxy flower-child
1. You must accept us for who we are - We love to feel free in every sense of the word. And so you have to allow us to be exactly who we are. We don’t like to feel contained by social standards, and we may be a bit eclectic, but we like it that way. We certainly don’t judge others for their differences, and we don’t expect to be judged for our own. If you don't like our peculiar quirks or beliefs, we won't mind giving you the boot.
2. We need space – Clingy people will just rub us the wrong way. Since we love our freedom, this means that we need a lot of space to make us happy. Its not that we don't care about you, but we want to experience as much as possible and have room to grow and explore, mentally and physically.
3. We are ever-changing – We are open-minded individuals, and so we love to explore new ideas, philosophies, cultures, music, places...(Just about anything new!) We will always be open to learning and appreciating new things, and so we definitely won't consider ourselves to be the exact same person we we're 5 years ago. We know that change is necessary for growth, and we love to embrace it! And so if you want to be with us, expect to be open to whatever we're discovering and learning about.
4. We must have intellectual/philosophical conversation – Since we love to learn and explore, we want to hear opinions on philosophies, and discover new insights with our lovers. We will get bored in a relationship that doesn’t provide higher-minded insights . It's a must that we feel like we are moving forward by learning and exploring life’s mysteries, so be prepared for plenty nights laid on a blanket under the stars with some nice philo talk!
5. Travel is a must – We definitely won't jive with homebodies. We want to explore, and we want to explore it all! Whether it's a walk to the library, a show on the weekend, or a week spent in Italy, we love to get out and see the world! Dust those hiking boots off, whip out that bike, and get that passport ready if you want to be with us!
6. We can’t do jealousy- Since we believe that people are brought into our lives for a reason, the people we meet are very special to us. We like to have the freedom to keep up with those people, and so we will feel held back by jealous partners. We believe that a good relationship is founded on trust, not on restriction.
7. Let us dream- Hippie chicks are dreamers and creators. This means that we love to dream about the things that we will do and see one day. Whether you think our desires will happen or not, let us dream about them. If you try and tell us that we can't do something, we will feel like you're trying to restrict us. We need to feel free to believe that anything is possible, and that nothing can hold us back from our ambitions.
8. Tradition just isn’t our thing – All hippie chicks are different, but you can certainly expect us to be non-traditional in some way, shape, or form. Whether we don't want to work a 9-5, get married until were 35 (or at all), live in a suburb..etc..etc..We like to do things our way, even if it bends societal rules. We believe in doing what makes us happy! Because of this, you may want to talk to us about our plans for the future to see if they fit with yours before deciding to date us.
9. Material items have no value to us – We don't pick the jobs that give us plenty of money so we can have the huge house with 4 bathrooms, a walk in closet full with 10 purses, and weekends spent at expensive restaurants. We appreciate simple things, and so if you're big on appearances, big checks, and fancy dates, consider us out.