Dating dollicia bryan chick
Name Dollicia Bryan
Birthday / Age / Date of Birth / DOB Born on January 31st 1984. As of 2018, she is around 33 years old.
Biography Profile / Wiki Information
- Dollicia Bryan, a former radio personality and actress, is also a model and social media star on Instagram.
- Her beauty and likable personality has garnered the attention of many celebrities over the years, and she has dated several of them because of it.
Personal Life, Dating & Family :
- Born on January 31, 1984, Bryan grew up in Portland, Oregon with her two siblings – A brother and a twin sister.
- Right from childhood, she had always been into fashion and modeling, and her bright personality made her perfect for a career in radio.
- After moving to California, she wound up dating high profile several celebrities, including Shad Moss, the aforementioned Bow Wow, and, most recently Drake.
- She currently has one son, and is working on getting back into acting for the upcoming years. She’s read a few scripts and says that a BET project may be in the works.
Early Career on Radio :
- Bryan’s earliest career move was taking a job at KXJM Jammin’ 95.5 FM, a local radio station in Portland, Oregon. There, she hosted a show and talked about music, celebrities, and other gossip.
- After getting into modeling, she decided to leave her job and move to California, where she’s had some success in both modeling and acting.
- She still occasionally appears on radio, most notably as a guest on Jamie Foxx’s radio show The Foxxhole. After Foxx heard her on another station as a guest, he decided that she would be a good fit for his show, and now brings her on whenever he can.
Acting Roles :
- In 2008, Bryan got a role in the movie 1100, directed by Preston Whitmore and starring Wood Harris.
- In 2009, she appeared in two more films: Dough Boys and See Dick Run. The most popular of these was See Dick Run, where a man wakes up to find that his penis disappeared and seeks the help of a voodoo practitioner.
- Bryan has also appeared in several BET commercials and several music videos, the first of those being for the song “If I Was Your Man” by R&B artist Joe.
- While she was dating celebrity artist Bow Wow, she appeared in his and Omarion’s music video “Girlfriend” as the lead girl.
- She also appeared in Lupe Fiasco’s video “Super Star,” Willynorthpole’s video “#1 Side Chick,” @ Akon’s video “I Can’t Wait.”
Model Job, Net Worth & Salary :
- After doing several smaller modeling gigs, Bryan modeled for her first cover shoot in 2007 for SHOW Magazine.
- Since then, she’s had two more cover photoshoots, both for King Magazine. One was in June of 2008, followed by one in August of 2010.
- She’s also had several pictorials, or magazine features, in XXL magazine, Black Men Magazine, and again in King Magazine. She has even released her own written editorials to go with a few of them.
- Since then, she has taken her modeling career digital and uses Instagram to promote herself and other products like lingerie.
Marriage & Wedding / Husband / Dollicia Bryan Engaged / Fiance Currently Not Married.
Have an Opinion on this Post ? Share it NOW in our Comments Section