Man that men latina asian women dating easily mistaken for
Posted By Jude on May 22, 2013 |
Latina women for marriage to non-Latino men are more interested in having a true, bonding experience than female advertisers from other areas of the world such as Asia or Europe. The women in other parts of the world are usually looking to get out of a life of poverty. They also tend to see marriage as a relationship where the man is the head of the household who controls everything and she is more than willing to be a housekeeper, childcare giver, and subservient spouse.
Latina women’s list of reasons for wanting to marry non-Latino man:
- They prefer a partner who has similar interests and values.
- They find the relationships are more exciting and fun.
- Non- Latino men are more worldly and intelligent.
- The relationship is one of mutual respect and consideration.
- White men are believed to be less aggressive, chauvinistic than Latino men.
- They find non-Latino men more exotic.
Men who seek Latina Wives:
- Prefer the exotic appearance of Latinas– some have a mixture of Asian/Latin features, while others may be black with almost Caucasian featured , including light colored eyes)
- The men do not want American women who are more confrontational and competitive.
- Men essentially want a woman from Latin countries who have more traditional family values regarding women’s roles within a marriage.
Does the Green Card affect marriage choices?
Among the petitions for a Green Card, 44% of the applicants are from Latin American countries. Although there are 88 million of Latin heritage or Latin-born people in the USA, a large portion of the population never applies for a green card due to fear of deportation, even after they have legally qualified for the right to apply for a green card. One of the key reasons for this lack of interest is that many live on or under the poverty line so they are unable to pay the $680 processing fee. This fee is even more prohibitive if a large family is involved.
Due to lack of information regarding these fees, many would-be applicants are unaware that they can file for an exemption of they are too impoverished to pay the fee.
It may be true that there are women in Latin America who seek a non-Latino spouse (or just an American citizen who may or may not be Latino) to get a green-card. But, the numbers do not stand up to closer scrutiny. There are many Latin people in the USA without a green-card; it doesn’t follow that women would marry just to get a green card.
Latina women seek relationships first, and then enjoy the benefits of the relationship. There may be chain migration, which involves the woman’s family joining her in the USA and petitioning for a green-card via her citizenship. But it is not the sole basis for the marriage. Latina women are very strong, confident women who are raised to believe they do not NEED a man for a good life. Many would rather find a way on their own than do it on the basis of a lie.