And dating bullock schneider sandra bob some
Sandra Bullock is signed to –
- Creative Artists Agency
- 3 Arts Entertainment Inc
5 ft 7.5 in or 171 cm
119 pounds or 54 kg
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sandra Bullock dated –
- Michael Mailer (1989) – Sandra and film producer Michael Mailer dated for some time in 1989.
- Tate Donovan (1992 – 1995) – Sandra and actor Tate Donovan first met during the shoot of Love Potion No. 9. They dated for a while and even got engaged. The relationship lasted for three years until 1995.
- Keanu Reeves (1993) – Bullock and actor Keanu Reeves starting dating after meeting for the first time on the set of the film Speed in 1993. But, they called it quits in the same year after dating for couple of months. They have appeared in two films together.
- Troy Aikman (1995) – The actress was in a relationship with football player Troy Aikman in 1995.
- Matthew McConaughey (1996-1998) – Sandra commenced dating actor Matthew McConaughey after they met on the set of movie A Time to Kill in August 1996. They remained together for two years, before splitting up in 1998.
- Dweezil Zappa (1998) – She dated American rock guitarist Dweezil Zappa in 1998.
- Guy Forsyth (1999) – Sandra and American Texas blues and blues rock singer-songwriter Guy Forsythe were in a relationship in 1999.
- Bob Schneider (1999-2001) – Bullock and Texas–based musician and artist Bob Schneider were in a relationship for two years from 1999 to 2001.
- Hugh Grant (2001) – Sandra had an encounter with English actor and film producer, Hugh Grant in 2001.
- Ryan Gosling (2001-2002) – Sandra and actor Ryan Gosling dated for couple of months from 2001 to 2002.
- Jesse James (2004-2010) – Sandra met motorcycle builder and television star Jesse James, when she arranged a meeting between Jesse and Bullock’s ten-year-old godson in July 2004. The couple started dating soon after that. They liked each other’s company a lot, and decided to tie the knot on July 16, 2005. Jesse’s extra-marital affairs started surfacing in 2009. On March 18, 2010, Jesse publicly confessed he was cheating on Sandra and enrolled into rehab to save his marriage. The actress filed for divorce on April 23, 2010 and they officially separated on June 28, 2010. The couple has a son Louis Bardo Bullock (born in January 2010).
- Ryan Reynolds (2011) – Sandra, then dated the Canadian actor Ryan Reynolds for a brief period in early 2011.
- Chris Evans (2014) – The actress was RUMORed to had an encounter with American actor Chris Evans around May 2014. She, however had met him at Vanity Fair Oscar party in February 2012 for the first time.
- Michael McDonald (2015) – After meeting on the set of 2013 film The Heat, Sandra was RUMORed to be dating with American comedian Michael McDonald in early 2015.
Sandra Bullock and her ex-husband Jesse James
Race / Ethnicity
She has English, Irish, German and French ancestry.
- Dark Hair
- Friendly nature
- An ethnic tattoo that she has below her naval
34-24-34 in or 87-61-87 cm
Sandra Bullock lean body
She did a commercial I Love NY More Than Ever in 2001.
In 2002, Sandra did a TV commercial for George Lopez.
The beautiful actress signed a contract to be the face of Luxury Creme LX Artistry in 2008.
She does not discusses about her religious beliefs.
But, Sandra is considered to be half-Jewish.
After the 2009 film The Blind Side, she is considered more of a Christian.
Best Known For
Sandra is best known her roles in Demolition Man (1993), Speed (1994), While You Were Sleeping (1995), A Time to Kill (1996), Miss Congeniality (2000), The Proposal (2009) and The Heat (2013).
Her role as Leigh Anne Tuohy in the 2009 movie The Blind Side won her an Academy Award for Best Actress and the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a Drama.
One of the biggest blockbusters of her career was the 2013 film Gravity.
Sandra Bullock’s first movie was the 1987 thriller, Hangmen where she played Lisa Edwards.
First TV Show
In 1989, she appeared in a TV show Starting from Scratch for her role as Barbara Webster in an episode “Confidence Game.”
But, her first TV appearance was via the 1989 TV movie Bionic Showdown: The Six Million Dollar Man and the Bionic Woman.
Sandra Bullock at Oscars 2015
Sandra Bullock follows the Body By Simone training technique of the Australian fitness expert Simone De La Rue. Sandra works out with Simone four to five days a week.
She said in an interview in April 2015,
“I love that it’s not big weights, you move the entire time and it’s a torture chamber of sorts. When I started, I could barely do 20 seconds, I’m not kidding. I’m crying on the floor, and she’s like, ‘Are you a smoker?’ I was like, ‘I hate you.’”
Sandra follows a low carb diet and does yoga, Pilates, kickboxing and weight lifting workouts on a daily basis to maintain her ageless body.
Sandra Bullock Favorite Things
- Food – KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken)
- Animal – Horse
- TV Shows – Downton Abbey (2010-), Scandal Season 1
Sandra Bullock Facts
- Sandra Bullock is the highest paid actress of Hollywood.
- As a kid, Sandra took up small parts in the opera productions of her mother.
- Sandra owns the Bess Bistro restaurant in Austin, Texas. She started that in November 2006.
- She also opened up another business called “Walton’s Fancy and Staple,” which is a bakery, upscale restaurant and floral shop and event planning company.
- In 2010, People magazine chose her as the Woman of the Year. She was ranked at 12th position on People?’s Most Beautiful 2011 list, and at #1 on their World’s Most Beautiful Woman list of 2015.
- Bullock is owner of a production company called Fortis Films.
- Sandra owns a house on Tybee Island, Georgia.
- Forbes ranked her at No. 2 on the Most Powerful Actresses list in 2014.
- Bullock is a public supporter of the American Red Cross and has donated over $4 million to the organization.
- She supports The Kindred Life Foundation, Inc, a Texas-based non-profit organization.
- Bullock was inducted in the Warren Easton Hall of Fame in 2012 for her generous charity work.
- In 2013, during People’s Choice Awards, she was honored with the Favorite Humanitarian Award for her donations to New Orleans Warren Easton Charter High School that was badly damaged by a hurricane in 2005.
- Sandra Bullock is good friends with celebrities Nicole Kidman, Renee Zellweger, Samantha Mathis, Heidi Klum, Meryl Streep and George Clooney.
- Sandra is not on social media.